Micron Quality — a Higher Level of Reliability
Micron redefines what’s possible with innovative technology that shapes how we use data in all areas of life. Crucial’s unique integration with Micron means our memory and storage components are designed, tested, and refined at every stage of the production process.
1. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities are available at the initial launch.
2. MB/s speed measured as maximum sequential performance of the device as measured by Crucial on a high-performance desktop computer with Crystal Disk Mark (version 6.0.2 for x64). Your performance may vary. Comparative speed claims measured as maximum sequential performance of similarly situated portable SSDs, mainstream portable HDDs, and mainstream USB flash drives from vertically-integrated manufacturers selling under their own brands as of June 2019.
3. Up to 6.5ft/2 m without impact to data on drive on a carpeted floor.
4. Encrypt and backup your content with tools like Windows Backup, BitLocker, Apple Time Machine, and FileVault.
5. Compatibility may vary and may be contingent on device formatting and host capabilities.