Skip to navigation
Skip to content
All-new Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- Latest release of our best-selling streaming media player. 50% more powerful than previous gen for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- Voice remote (includes TV control) with dedicated power, volume and mute buttons to control your TV, so one remote is all you will need.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos – Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Tens of thousands of movies and shows from Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLIV, Sun NXT, ALT Balaji, Discovery Plus and many other Apps. Subscription fees may apply
- What’s free – YouTube, YouTube Kids, MXPlayer, TVFPlay, YuppTV and many more.
- Enjoy Full HD Picture quality and Dolby Atmos Audio. Mirror content from phone & laptop to the TV. Pair with compatible Bluetooth headphones.
- Alexa voice search – Easily search, play, pause, rewind, or forward content with just your voice. Simply say “Alexa, find comedies”.
- Watch movies, web series, news, sports & kids content on your TV. Comes with parental control. Subscription fees may apply
- Easy to set up and stays hidden – plug in behind your TV into an HDMI port, turn on the TV and connect to the internet to set up.
- Optimize your data usage by setting video quality and monitor your data usage.
Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote
- Our most powerful streaming media stick —over 80% more powerful than the best-selling Fire TV Stick.
- Launch and control content with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV.
- Enjoy brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR, HDR-10, HLG, and HDR-10+. Choose from thousands of movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5, Sony LIV, Apple TV and others.
- The official YouTube app is now available on Fire TV. Use your voice to find, launch and play content on YouTube. Simply say “Alexa, open YouTube” or “Alexa, find movie trailers on YouTube”
- Experience thousands of apps, Alexa skills, and millions of websites like Facebook, and Twitter.